IDEAL FOR INVESTORS- Current tenant happy to remain but can be given notice
A long leasehold first floor flat in purpose built block
This long leasehold, flat in a well maintained purpose built block has the added benefit of a second shower room.
Situated on the first floor of the building the flat is currently tenanted so could be of interest to both investors or owner occupiers although the tenants are aware of the sale.
Brine Court is a short walk to Surbiton station with its direct link to Waterloo. There are excellent local amenities and leisure facilities and the riverside is alo a short walk away.
Reception room with door to small balcony
Large eat in kitchen. Modern and well equipped. Tiled floor.
Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and ensuite shower room
Second double bedroom
Shower room with WC and basin
Leasehold. 180+ years
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Harper & Tweedie limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Then all you need to do is get in touch to ask any questions or arrange a viewing. We'd love to show you around!
Call on 0208 549 6515 or use the form below.