A two bedroom first floor flat in a great location
OPEN HOUSE *SATURDAY SATURDAY 28TH APRIL*.
BOOK NOW TO RESERVE YOUR TIME.
INTERNAL PHOTOS TO FOLLOW AS THE FLAT IS CURRENTLY BEING REDECORATED THROUGHOUT
This spacious two bedroom flat is on the first floor of a purpose built block on Maple Road and is a short walk to the BR station at Surbiton, excellent local shops and the riverside.
The flat has a long lease in excess of 180 years and is well presented throughout. There is parking to the rear on a first come first served basis and resident's permits are available for on street parking as well.
The accommodation comprises;
*Reception room* with door to small west facing balcony. Laminate flooring. Double glazed.
*Eat-in kitchen* with a range of modern white gloss wall and floor units. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for large fridge freezer. Built in storage cupboard. Tiled floor and window overlooking the balcony.
*Double bedroom* with wall of fitted wardrobes. Carpeted. Window overlooking the rear. Double glazed. Door to:
*Ensuite shower room* with shower cubicle, basin and WC
*Second double bedroom*. Window overlooking the rear of the property. Double glazed.
*Second shower room* with basin and WC
The flat is fully double glazed, has gas central heating (boiler installed two years ago) and has laminate flooring to the reception and hallway.
Brine Court is a well maintained brick built block in an excellent location. The flat is spacious and bright and will make an excellent family home or rental investment.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Harper & Tweedie limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Then all you need to do is get in touch to ask any questions or arrange a viewing. We'd love to show you around!
Call on 0208 549 6515 or use the form below.