A garden flat only minutes from the station
Currently tenanted with tenants on notice this flat presents accordingly so we cannot in all honesty say that it is beautifully presented because it's not BUT it is a great space and has, I know but I am going to say it anyway, *huge potential*.
The kitchen is modern and fully equipped and the bathroom has only just been refurbished.
It needs someone to see the potential to put back a bit of character and make it into the fabulous home we know it can be as currently it is in good order but is, in our opinion, rather 'blah'.
Located within a few minutes' walk of Wimbledon BR and Tube this spacious, ground floor flat is in a period property with a long lease offers excellent proportions and a private sunny garden. The Leopold Road shops and cafés are a short walk and our favourite, Waitrose, is across the road.
Large reception room with period style fireplace, laminate flooring leading to the open plan to the kitchen with door to the garden
Cherrywood kitchen with good range of base and wall units. Gas hob and electric oven etc.
Double bedroom. A really good size room into the bay at the front
Second large single bedroom. Ideal for a child or study/office.
Bathroom with full bath and shower over.
Large storage cupboard
Private garden, part paved patio and garden shed. Mature planting and exotic trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Harper & Tweedie limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Then all you need to do is get in touch to ask any questions or arrange a viewing. We'd love to show you around!
Call on 0208 549 6515 or use the form below.