Property available on: 16/08/2019
A spacious terraced house with lots of storage (garage with internal door to house) and off street parking
AVAILABLE FOR LONG TERM OR SHORT TERM TENANCIES OF 3 + MONTHS
This three/four bedroom town house is located within easy walking distance of both Norbiton BR station and central Kingston. Kingston Hospital is also close by and there are several good bus routes within easy reach.
The house has tHe benefit of full double glazing, gas CH and off street parking.
AVAILABLE MID AUGUST-
Current photos show as tenanted.
THE HOUSE WILL NOT BE FURNISHED ALTHOUGH PART FURNISHED MAY APPLY.
KITCHEN with direct access to the garden. Space for dining table and chairs. Fully fitted and equipped.
WC: with basin
GARAGE: Currently used for storage AND UNABLE TO ACCESS FOR A CAR
RECEPTION ROOM: Overlooking the garden.
BEDROOM: Large single bedroom/study/nurserty room.
Large storage cupboards
DOUBLE BEDROOM: Fitted wardrobes. Window overlooking the garden to the rear.
DOUBLE BEDROOM: Fitted wardrobes. Window overlooking the front
BATHROOM: Modern fitted suite with shower over the bath
COUNCIL TAX BAND E
We make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of descriptions in our advertising but we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) New money laundering regulations - prospective tenants will be asked to produce current photographic identification documentation during the referencing process. This is a legal obligation and we ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) Please make sure, prior to agreeing to rent any property what will be included both in respect of furnishings and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of our properties please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement provided before signing these documents.
Then all you need to do is get in touch to ask any questions or arrange a viewing. We'd love to show you around!
Call on 0208 549 6496 or use the form below.