Property available on: 30/11/2018
A spacious one bedroom flat in an excellent location
THIS ONE BEDROOM FLAT IS, IN OUR OPINION, BIGGER THAT THE AVERAGE ONE BEDROOM FlLAT IN THE AREA.
INTERNAL PHOTOS TO FOLLOW BUT MUST BE SEEN
The flat has tiled and wood flooring throughout and is double glazed with gas central heating.
Spacious double bedroom with wood flooring. This room is a large bright room with a large bay window and a feature decorative fireplace.
Large reception room with open plan kitchen. Attractive tiled flooring. Gas hob, washing machine etc. This space is prefect for family living and entertaining.
Bathroom with shower over the bath, Basin, WC and douche/bidet
Norbiton is a short walk into Kingston, to Kingston Hospital and all the excellent local amenities. Both Norbiton BR and Kingston BR are easiy walkable and several good bus services are in the immediate vicinity.
As part of our application process, fees, capped at £150, will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our office for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated either by post or by email. The fees are charged per individual. If a Guarantor is required this will attract additional referencing fees.
We make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of descriptions in our advertising but we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) New money laundering regulations - prospective tenants will be asked to produce current photographic identification documentation during the referencing process. This is a legal obligation and we ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) Please make sure, prior to agreeing to rent any property what will be included both in respect of furnishings and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of our properties please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement provided before signing these documents.
Then all you need to do is get in touch to ask any questions or arrange a viewing. We'd love to show you around!
Call on 0208 549 6496 or use the form below.