A stunning detached house in a great location
PHOTOS and FLOORPLANS TO FOLLOW.
BOOKING VIEWINGS NOW
We are delighted to bring to the market this attractive and spacious 5 bedroom detached house located in the Kingston Vale area just off Kingston Hill which is close to good local amenities and Richmond Park.
The A3 is accesible for commuters but does not impact on the proeprty. Central Kingston is a short distance with its myriad of shopping and leisure facilities and amenities.
The house is set back from the road (Ullswater Crescent is a quiet, leafy lined road with little through traffic) and has off street parking for 3/4 cars. The house is currently very well presented and ready to move into but leaves room for an incoming purchaser to place their own stamp on the property
Ideally placed for some of the borough's most excellent schools, Kingston University (Kingston Hill) Campus and Kingston Hospital this house must be seen to be fully appreciated.
The main entrance way leads to a large, open plan ground floor which flows easily from area to area making it an ideal family home.
Main reception area with feature fireplace, wood flooring, high specification installation for all technologies and a throughway to the garden
Dining/family area with full width folding doors to patio and garden. An ideal entertaining space open plan to the kitchen
Fully fitted and equipped high gloss kitchen with island unit.
Laundry area and WC
Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom
Bedroom 2: Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
Bedroom 3: Double bedroom overlookingthe garden to the rear with ensuite shower room
Family bathroom with shower, basin and WC
Master suite of bedroom and ensuite shower room. Fitted wardrobes and eaves storage.
Large west facing garden with patio area, lawn and mature planting, shed.
Off street parking for 3/4 cars, external lighting and electric gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Harper & Tweedie limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Then all you need to do is get in touch to ask any questions or arrange a viewing. We'd love to show you around!
Call on 0208 549 6515 or use the form below.