Two bedroom flat in well maintained block
This very light and attractive two bedroom flat is well presented and offers spacious accommodation in a great location only minutes from the BR station at Surbiton and a short walk to the river. Surbiton High street is a short walk and all of the restaurants and bars on Maple Road are literally minutes away.
There are many good schools ,both primary and secondary within easy walking distance.
Situated on the corner of Catherine Road and Maple Road the flat is on the top floor (there is a lift) of a well managed and attractive private block. The flat has the benefit of a GARAGE and is share of freehold with a long lease of 999 years being agreed by the vendor prior to sale.
The flat has gas central heating off a new combination boiler (installed in 2018) and is fully double glazed.
Entrance Hall: Laminate wood flooring. Door to separate WC. Tiled floor
Reception rooms: Laminate wood flooring. Picture windows over looking the gardens to the side and towards the river side to the rear
Kitchen: Fully fitted with a range of wall and base cupboards. Plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine, integrated fridge freezer. Window overlooking Maple Road. There is ample room for a dining table and chairs here.
Bedroom 1: A range of fitted wardrobes. Laminated wood flooring.
Bedroom 2: Laminated wood flooring
Bathroom: Recently refurbished with bath, shower over, WC and Vanity unit. Attractively tiled.
The building has a small communal gardens and the flat has its own GARAGE.
Service Charges £390 per quarter
Council Tax Band D
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Harper & Tweedie limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Then all you need to do is get in touch to ask any questions or arrange a viewing. We'd love to show you around!
Call on 0208 549 6515 or use the form below.