A spacious ground floor flat
+*Chain Free*+ REDUCED TO SELL AND AN IDEAL OPOPPORTUNITY FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS
This spacious ground floor flat is an ideal first time buy. Decorated in neutral colours throughout the flat is within a ten minute walk of the stations at Putney Bridge or east Putney making it an ideal location for those commuting into London or wanting easy access to the A3.
Set in a quiet enclave but close to all the amenities, bars and restaurants of Putney the flat has great potential to put your own mark on it although it is ready to move into.
*Reception room:* Quality wood flooring, large windows to the front. Folding doors to the semi open plan kitchen. Cupboard housing the boiler.
*Kitchen:* Fully fitted with a range of modern floor and wall units. Plumbed for washing machine.
*Bedroom: * Double bedroom with large windows facing the front. Quality wood flooring.
*Bathroom:* All white sanitary ware. Shower over the bath. WC and wash hand basin
There is a large storage cupboard in the hallway and the flat has the benefit of gas central heating.
Designated parking space.
One key entry.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Harper & Tweedie limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Then all you need to do is get in touch to ask any questions or arrange a viewing. We'd love to show you around!
Call on 0208 549 6515 or use the form below.