A two bedroom ground floor flat in a well maintained private block of 6
This two bedroom flat is situated on the ground floor of a small private block and benefits from designated off street parking for one car and two bathrooms.
The property is ideal as an investment or for first time buyers. Decorated in neutral colours throughout the flat offers spacious accommodation in an excellent location.
The accommodation comprises;
• Reception room with large windows overlooking the front garden. Wood flooring. This is a spacious room with plenty of space for a dining table but is currently being used as a bedroom
• Master bedroom with ensuite shower room and WC. Built in wardrobes
• Second double bedroom overlooking the garden
• Family/guest bathroom with full bath and shower over, basin and WC
• Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units and a breakfast bar. Window overlooking the rear garden. This is a lu-ittle dated but perfectly serviceable
There is a large communal garden to the rear of the property and off street parking (designated) to the front.
The property is situated in a quiet enclave off Villiers Road and it is a short walk to all the amenities of central Kingston upon Thames. There is a good local bus service into Surbiton.
The flat is well presented and has been well maintained. There is gas CH off a combination boiler and the flat is double glazed.
The flat is currently tenanted with the tenant having been served notice although if purchased by an investor they are willing to remain.
Service charges: £1200 per annum
Council Tax Band: D Kingston upon Thames
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Harper & Tweedie limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Then all you need to do is get in touch to ask any questions or arrange a viewing. We'd love to show you around!
Call on 0208 549 6515 or use the form below.