A 3 bedroom town house in an excellent location
We are delighted to bring to the market this 3 bedroom mid terrace town house in a convenient and popular location. Dumbleton Close is a quiet enclave and the house has a garage and off street parking.
Situated just a short walk to Norbiton Station, Kingston Hospital and central Kingston the house offers spacious and attractive accommodation over three floors with an integrated garage. The house is fully double glazed, has gas central heating and is carpeted and decorated in neutral colours throughout. The house has been well maintained by its current owners.
On the ground floor: Lobby leading to; WC and door to garage. The garage is currently used as storage but can easily be fully reinstated. Door to kitchen
KITCHEN: Fully fitted EAT-IN style with a range of quality wall and base units. Plumbed for washing machine/dishwasher. Window overlooking the garden. French doors to garden. Space for dining table
GARDEN: Fully enclosed courtyard style. Laid to lawn with patio area and mature planting
RECEPTION ROOM: This full width room with windows overlooking the garden to the rear is south facing so gets the sun all day long. Range of bookshelves and units to one wall.
BEDROOM 3: Double room with fitted wardrobes
Second Floor: Storage cupboard
MASTER BEDROOM: Full width fitted wardrobes. Windows overlooking the rear garden
BEDROOM 2: Double bedroom with vanity/dressing table unit and built in wardrobes. Windows overlooking the front.
BATHROOM: Full bath with shower over. Vanity basin and WC. Tiled
The house is available chain free and we will be conducting viewings by prior booked open house viewings in August.
The house is freehold.
Council tax band: E Kingston upon Thames
EICR available upon request
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Harper & Tweedie limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Then all you need to do is get in touch to ask any questions or arrange a viewing. We'd love to show you around!
Call on 0208 549 6515 or use the form below.