St Peter Street- LOWESTOFT
Best offers over £150,000
Kingston upon Thames: 0208 549 6496
Fabulous value this two bedroom cottage will make a great first home or a letting investment
An ideal first tme buy or letting investment this house is ready to go. With recenly implemented off street parking to the front the accommodation comprises
Reception Room. Double glazed. New carpets in an attractive and neutral grey. Radiator
Dining Room: Under stair storage area. Window overlooking the garden. Ample space for large table. Double glazed. New carpets in an attractive and neutral grey
Doorway to kitchen: Galley style. Plumbed for washing machine. Range of new wall and base units.
Door to garden:
Stairs to First floor:
Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with New carpets in an attractive and neutral grey. Radiator. Double glazed. Window overlooking the front. Door to bathroom
Bedroom 2: Double bedroom. Window overlooking the garden. Double glazed. New carpets in an attractive and neutral grey
Bathroom: New suite of Bath, Basin and WC plus the added bonus of a separate shower cubicle. Attractive modern tiles. Window overlooking the garden
Garden to the rear: Laid to most as decking but space for those who like to potter and grow things too.
Perfect for entertaining. Approximately 60' long and not overlooked. Fabulous mature tree South facing so gets lots of sun all day long.
All gas and electrical certification available
Council Tax Band A
St Peter Street is within easy walking distance of 5 local Primary Schools, local shops
.The A12 and A47 to Gt Yarmouth/Norwich are within easy reach
Lowestoft prides itself on the local beaches so this will make a great investment or summer holiday home.
The BR station is also within a walkable distance. There is a local Army Reserve Centre nearby, Ormiston Denes Secondary school and the Benjamin Britten School of Music and Mathematics are both in easy reach on foot as Is Water Lane Leisure centre and Normanston Park.
Home Front and Harper & Tweedie are contracted by the seller to establish how anyone who wishes to make an offer on this property intends to fund their purchase and establish their buying status. When making an offer on this property, you will be asked a series of questions relating to the means by which you intend to buy the property and whether or not your offer is dependent on the sale of another property. This information, along with the amount of your offer, will then be forwarded onto our client for consideration. All offers on this property should be made through this office and not to the vendor.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. These details are offered on the understanding that all negotiations are made through this company. Neither these particulars, nor verbal representations, form part of any offer or contract, and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Home Front nor Harper & Tweedie nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.