A newly refurbished 2 bedroom cottage in Kessingland
We are delighted to bring to the market this completely refurbished cottage in Kessingland only moments away from the beach and local amenities.
Nestled in a quiet enclave of small cottages and pretty houses the location is quiet and peaceful.
The property has undergone extensive renovations and has a new kitchen and bathroom, new double glazed units and two spacious bedrooms. The entire ground floor of the house is tiled making this an ideal property for those wanting a holiday cottage or who might have dogs. It’s a perfect first time buy, retirement cottage or an investment for someone wanting to run Airbnb.
The property is close to public transport into Lowestoft and beyond. Africa Alive animal park is close by.Kessingland is a popular tourist destination but retains its charm as a small village by the sea.
To the exterior is courtyard big enough for a table and chairs and lots of pots for easy gardening.
Approached over the off-street parking paved front area the property comprises;
Entrance lobby with secondary glazed internal door to the reception room. Window overlooking the front
Through to the kitchen. All brand new floor and wall units. Attractive tiled splashback. New undercounter oven and gas hob. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher.Window overlooking the rear.
Rear lobby. Large enough for a dining table and chairs. French doors to the courtyard.
Bathroom. Fully tiled. Bath with shower over. Basin and WC.
Stairs to first floor:
Two double bedrooms. New carpeting.
Property is available chain free
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Harper & Tweedie limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Then all you need to do is get in touch to ask any questions or arrange a viewing. We'd love to show you around!
Call on 0208 549 6515 or use the form below.