Property available on: 26/02/2023
An spacious and attractively presented town house close to Barnes station
AVAILABLE MID FEBRUARY
Located only minutes from Barnes Station this attractive and exceptionally spacious town house is available unfurnished and for short lets of 3 - 8 months. The development also offers visitors parking. The property represents excellent and flexible accommodation over three floors.
Ellenborough Place is a sought after and quiet residential enclave being well maintained and with attractive communal garden space,
- *On the ground floor*
- Modern fitted kitchen with plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, gas hob, large fridge freezer and double oven.
- Large reception room/dining room with French doors to and overlooking the patio and garden
- Separate WC 2
- Large storage/ cloaks cupboards
- Doors to the sunny south facing garden with patio area and lawn to remainder
- *On the First Floor*
- Large room overlooking the garden which could be a reception room or 5th double bedroom
- Bright Master Bedroom with wall of fitted wardrobes and en-suite bathroom and shower over the bath
- *On the Second Floor* Double bedroom with range of fitted wardrobes
- Two further double bedrooms
- Family bathroom with shower over the bath
- Storage cupboard and boiler
- Access to loft area storage
- To the exterior is a mature and secluded garden with patio area and storage shed.
- The garden is maintained at the owners cost.
- The Roehampton Club is a couple of minutes walk and the excellent shopping and leisure amenities of East Sheen are within easy reach.
- The property is also close to Richmond Park, the river at Barnes and all of the excellent local schools such as Ibstock Place and The German School which are through the park at Clarence Gate.