An attractive and recently redecorated Town House with separate garage
Located only minutes from Barnes Station this attractive and exceptionally spacious town house is available from the middle of June for SHORT LETS ONLY and benefits from a non-attached garage The development also offers visitors parking.
The property represents excellent and flexible accommodatiopn over three floors. Ellenborough Place is a sought after and quiet residential enclave being well maintained and with attractive communal garden space, visitors parking and a proactive residents association
*On the ground floor*
Modern fitted kitchen with plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, gas hob, large fridge freezer and double oven. Vendor may consider including these in the sale.
Large reception room/dining room with French doors to and overlooking the patio and garden
2 Large storage/ cloaks cupboards
Doors to the sunny south facing garden with patio area and lawn to remainder
*On the First Floor*
Large room overlooking the garden which could be a reception room or 5th double bedroom
Bright Master Bedroom with wall of fitted wardrobes and en-suite bathroom and shower over the bath
*On the Second Floor*
Double bedroom with range of fitted wardrobes
Two further double bedrooms
Family bathroom with shower over the bath
Storage cupboard and boiler
Access to loft area storage
To the exterior is a mature and secluded garden with patio area and storage shed. There is rear access to the garage.The garden is maintained at the owners cost.
The Roehampton Club is a couple of minutes walk and the excellent shopping and leisure amenities of East Sheen are within easy reach.
The property is also close to Richmond Park, the river at Barnes and all of the excellent local schools such as Ibstock Place and The German School which are through the park at Clarence Gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Harper & Tweedie limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Then all you need to do is get in touch to ask any questions or arrange a viewing. We'd love to show you around!
Call on 0208 549 6515 or use the form below.