Property available on: 03/06/2018
A delightful 3 bedroom house
This three bedroom Victorian terraced house is ideally situated in this ever popular and quiet residential street only a few minutes walk to the station.
*The property will be available unfurnished from the 3rd June 2018*
+*The property is approached over a small front garden and comprises:*+
* Large open double reception room with attractive feature fireplace, polished wooden floorboards and bay window.
* Semi open plan kitchen with double door to the garden. Fully equipped with washing machine, dishwasher etc
* Downstairs WC
+* * Stairs to first floor:*+
* Master bedroom bay window to front
* Second double bedroom
* Large single bedroom ideal as nursery or study
* Family bathroom with shower over the bath
To the rear is an attaractive and mature garden with lawned area and storage sheds.
The property is in the catchment area for several excellent local schools, Wimbldeon Common and local parks are within walking distance and the area is well served by public transport with Raynes Park BR station direct line (20 minutes) to Waterloo.
Harper & Tweedie charge incoming tenants an administration fee capped at £150 per person. There are no other charges levied and full details are obtainble on request
Then all you need to do is get in touch to ask any questions or arrange a viewing. We'd love to show you around!
Call on 0208 549 6496 or use the form below.