Property available on: 24/01/2020
AVAILABLE MID JANUARY
Spacious 3 double bedroom property
3 LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND SEPARATE RECPTION AND KITCHEN
WILL SUIT FAMILIES OR SHARERS
*AVAILABLE PART FURNISHED OR UNFURNISHED*
This really spacious three bedroom flat on Grand Drive is fully double glazed and has a small balcony. Gas Central Heating.
The area is well served by public transport with buses to both Morden and the BR station at Raynes Park. The property is situated close to good schools and a local park is a short walk.
The accommodation comprises:
Large light reception room with door to private balcony
Master bedroom with original built in wardrobe
Two further +double+ bedrooms both with original built in wardrobes
Bathroom with shower over the bath
Fully fitted kitchen.
There is a first come first served car park and also a private storage shed outside for bikes etc
Council Tax Band C. Merton Council.
The property has communal gardens to the front and is a short walk to local shops which include a co-op supermarket.
Available mid January part furnished or unfurnished the property is well presented and decorated in neutral colours throughout.
Rent and 5 weeks Deposit will be payable before the tenancy starts.
We make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of descriptions in our advertising but we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) New money laundering regulations - prospective tenants will be asked to produce current photographic identification documentation during the referencing process. This is a legal obligation and we ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) Please make sure, prior to agreeing to rent any property what will be included both in respect of furnishings and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of our properties please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement provided before signing these documents.
Then all you need to do is get in touch to ask any questions or arrange a viewing. We'd love to show you around!
Call on 0208 549 6496 or use the form below.