A spacious 2 Bedroom flat with permit parking off street
REDUCED: This spacious two bedroom flat is available chain free and will make a good investment or first time buy.
CURRENTLY TENANTED WITH TENANTS ON NOTICE.
The property offers bright and sunny accommodation on the ground floor of this private and well maintained block close to all the local amenities and had the added benefit of off street permit parking
o Two double bedrooms. Both good sizes and one with built in wardrobes
o *Large bright and airy reception room*
o Fitted modern kitchen with range of wall and base units. The vendor will include all the white goods in the sale depending on offers received.
o shower over the bath.
o Separate WC
There is off street parking on a permit basis, communal gardens andthe flat has gas central heating and double glazing
Council Tax Band: C
Council: Surrey County Council
Sevice Charges: £90 pcm
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Harper & Tweedie limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property
Then all you need to do is get in touch to ask any questions or arrange a viewing. We'd love to show you around!
Call on 0208 549 6515 or use the form below.