A spacious and attractive 6 bedroom terraced house with off street parking
A REAL MUST SEE HOUSE- Come and live by the sea in 2021
Situated in Kirkley Village, South Beach, area of Lowestoft this spacious and attractive Victorian town house is set over three floors and has the benefit of off street parking.
This area is on the 'up and up' so this the best time to make that lifestyle change and buy in.
The property also benefits from gas central heating, new double glazing in the heritage style and has been sympathetically restored by the current owner who has put back many of the original features.
Approached through a pretty south facing front garden and an enclosed porch the wider than average hallway has been laid with quality flooring and is attractively decorated.
There is a small under stair seating area and doors to:
Front reception: An elegant room with attractive working fireplace with Adam style surround. Grey fitted carpet and quality fixtures and fittings.
Rear Reception Room: With working fireplace and window overlooking the side return 'Buddha' garden. Shabby chic painted wooden floorboards. With room for large table and chairs this is a perfect entertaining room
Rear Hall leading to:
Kitchen: Range of modern fitted dark blue/grey units with island fixture and breakfast bar. The kitchen is being sold with the appliances which include the wide cooking range fitted in the fireplace alcove and others as required. Tiled floor and door to utility area plumbed for washing machine.
Door to the garden: A patio style with double gates to allow off street parking. The garden is not overlooked and is ideal for those who like minimal effort and maximum effect.
On the first floor:
Main family bathroom. A baroque style bathroom with a freestanding roll top bath, a separate walk in shower, WC and basin. Quality brass/gold sanitary fittings, a stylish and elegant room for long hot soaks on a winter's evening.
Bedroom 1: Large double bedroom, currently in use as a Cinema Room with feature fireplace, fitted carpet and large projector screen.
Bedroom 2: Double bedroom with painted floorboards, attractive décor and bay window overlooking the front
Bedroom 3: A large single bedroom/study/nursery room
On the half landing:
Bedroom 4: Double bedroom overlooking the rear. Decorated in a pale grey and with good storage
On the top floor:
Bedroom 5: A stunning master suite with roll top bath and basin fitted. Wooden floorboards. Fitted TV. This room is more than just a bedroom it's a lifestyle room.
Bedroom 6: Small double currently used as a dressing room
Storage cupboard on landing
ONLY A THREE MINUTE WALK TO THE FANTASTIC SOUTH BEACH and Kirkley Village with its shops and cafes this gorgeous 5/6 bedroom house offers exceptional accommodation.
The décor is neutral and elegant throughout and the house is ready to move in to as either a gracious family home or a holiday retreat and is a '*must see*' to be fully appreciated.
*The vendor is willing to negotiate on all of the fixtures, fittings and furniture in the house*
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Harper & Tweedie limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Then all you need to do is get in touch to ask any questions or arrange a viewing. We'd love to show you around!
Call on 0208 549 6515 or use the form below.