A recently refurbished one bedroom flat in a great location close to all amenities
This recently refurbished one bedroom flat is in a great location close to all amenities and is available chain free.
On the second floor of a period style building the flat is a bright and attractive space ready for the personal imprint of its new owner.
* Reception with open plan kitchen. White goods included in the price.
* New flooring throughout
* Bedroom overlooking the rear courtyard
* Ensuite shower, WC and basin in vanity unit
Durham Road is a shotrt walk into Raynes Park village with its excellent local shopping provided by a Waitrose, Co-op and a myriad of small indepenedent shops and restuarnts. The BR station is a direct service line to Waterloo.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Harper & Tweedie Limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Then all you need to do is get in touch to ask any questions or arrange a viewing. We'd love to show you around!
Call on 0208 549 6515 or use the form below.